IT533 - SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURES - CLASS 6
- Read the following in the Documenting Software Architectures text:
- Chapter 7: Documenting Software Interfaces
- Chapter 8: Documenting Behavior
These readings are related to the topics that will be covered in the
- Read the attached article titled Client/Server Defined
- Read the attached article titled Client/Server Process Partitioning
- Read the attached article titled Application Servers
- Read the attached article titled Developers Re-examine
Rich-Client Apps by Sliwa.
- Read the following web pages:
- Read the attached excerpt from Introduction to Client/Server Systems
titled Principles of Design and Development.
The presentation schedule is on the back of this assignment.
Please let me know if there are errors.
There are no assigned problems for next week.
Use the time to work on your presentation.
Prepared by David L. March -- Last Revised on May 4, 2003
COPYRIGHT © 2003 BY DAVID L. MARCH